- How It Works
- Why ZRC
- Awards & Certifications
Everything You Need to Know About Galvanic Corrosion PreventionSubmit
Once your structure has been infected by rust, it’s only a matter of time before that rust grows into a safety hazard. Why would you wait until rust becomes a problem to fight it?
By taking measures to prevent the chance of corrosion, you’ll be preemptively saving yourself both time and money that could come from the future need to replace the equipment.
You want to ensure a long lifespan of your product with a quality that stands the test of time. To help you do so, ZRC Worldwide has pioneered new techniques in zinc-rich Cold Galvanizing Compounds.
Our Guide Will Tell You:
- What is a Cold Galvanizing Compound?
- How our Cold Galvanizing Compound works
- How to prep your surfaces based on the project
- Application of ZRC
- Frequently asked questions regarding maintenance and purchasing
- ZRC’s unique Cold Galvanizing corrosion prevention
This guide will tell you everything you need to know!